- Boil the quail eggs for 2-3 minutes and peel them.
- In a bowl, mix chopped lettuce, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, and sliced avocado.
- Add the boiled quail eggs on top and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Serve chilled.
Quail Egg Omelette
- Beat 4-5 quail eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of butter.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and cook until the edges start to set.
- Add chopped bell peppers, onions, and cheese on one side of the omelette.
- Fold the other side over and cook until the cheese melts.
Quail Egg and Bacon Skewers
- Wrap each quail egg with a slice of bacon and thread onto a skewer.
- Grill the skewers over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Quail Egg and Avocado Toast
- Toast a slice of bread and spread mashed avocado on top.
- Top with sliced radishes, microgreens, and boiled quail eggs.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.